Wednesday 31 July 2013

Skills4work - Confidence Building Course

This course is suitable for people looking to get back into work who may need a little confidence boost and understanding of their skills.

What's covered?
  • Self-esteem and motivation
  • Speaking and listening skills
  • Making the most of your skills
  • Interview preparation and strategies
  • Building confidence for job interviews
  • Your personal action plan
When and where?
  • Tuesday 10,17, 24 September 2013
  • 10am - 3pm (lunch provided)
  • Sub Station @ The Information Station, St Andrews Parade, Weston super Mare
Comments from previous members of the course:
  • The course gave me added confidence in my own ability. This will hopefully lead to me achieving my goals and aspirations.
  • The course was better than I expected and I learnt a lot of new skills.  It has really improved my confidence and I felt happy throughout.
  • It was good to have help with writing.
  • I learnt a lot about myself and the skills I have.
  • I liked that there was good information given. Everyone was friendly and there was a good atmosphere. The tutor was very helpful.
  • Helped with interview techniques.
  • I liked having an index of interview questions to work with, so I can feel more confident I can answer these questions.
  • The course gave me confidence to recognise my skills and how to use them in an interview, and also different ways to approach an interview and how I can improve my CV.
  • This course is really excellent. Everyone should get this to build their skills and confidence like me.
  • The tutor was very informative and made the course interesting.
To book please contact the Community Learning Team on 01934 426 725.

No comments:

Post a Comment